Schelle Racing Innovations takes items to the next level. The SRI Turnbuckle Tool adds my favorite feature of an added angle to the wrench to get you into a tight space for that extra bit of turn.
Add a servo centering bracket and a handy shock tool for most 12mm shocks and you have a great high quality race tool! Also available in Factory Team Blue!
Here’s where I got it and some info from Schelle:
The Schelle Associated 12mm Shock and Turnbuckle tool is the ideal companion for any Associated 10th scale. Packed with features and comfortable in your hand, racers will appreciate the thoughtful design of this Schelle tool.
1. Fits kit Factory Team as well as option JConcepts and Lunsford turnbuckles (laser etched markings near each slot).
2. Angled turnbuckle slots to give more tool and hand clearance when working on the car.
3. 3rd slot to tighten both 4-40 Factory Team and 4-40 Schelle aluminum shock standoffs.
4. Sliding Keyway locks shock body into place for breaking free tight shock caps.
5. Fits over aluminum and molded shock caps for additional leverage or to prevent harsh edges from digging into your fingers.
6. CNC Machined and Anodized Aluminum, Laser etched with Schelle logo.
7. Packed in re-usable Schelle snap case. Instructions and Schelle mini decal included.
8. Fits all B4.2, T4.2, SC10.2, C4.2, B44.2, B5, B5M